28 febbraio 2018

New Releases - New Music. I miei preferiti di Febbraio 2018. Playlist



Sleeping At Last - Three 


The Dig - Nothing in This Town

The Boxer Rebellion - Here I Am

Born Ruffians - Working Together


Cimini - Sabato Sera

CLOVES - Bringing The House Down

Chris Cornell - You Never Knew My Mind


Dead Horses - American Poor

Marlon Williams- I Know a Jeweller

James Edwyn & The Borrowed Band - Pushing Statues

Major Murphy - One Day


Mainland - Hometown

Ermal Meta, Fabrizio Moro - Non mi avete fatto niente


Augie March - When I Am Old

S. Carey - More I See


Lo Stato Sociale - Una Vita In Vacanza


Alela Diane - Moves Us Blind

Skinny Lister - Thing Like That


Chase McBride - Take You There

Grant-Lee Phillips - King Of Catastrophes


King Tuff - Psycho Star


Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - Coolin' Out


Harry Pane - Beautiful Life


AWOLNATION - My Molasses


Brian Fallon - Sleepwalkers


Cut Worms - Till Tomorrow Goes Away


DD Allen - Never Felt So Far From You


L.A. Salami - Jean Is Gone

Holly Miranda - On The Radio


Warming - White Lies


Eckhardt and The House - If You Cannot Talk


The Temperance Movement - Children

Brandi Carlile - Every Time I Hear That Song

Shannon & the Clams - Backstreets

and ..

Franz Ferdinand - The Academy Award

Guttercats - I Wonder
Belle and Sebastian – There Is An Everlasting Song
Anna Tivel - Dust and Magic
Muse - Thought Contagion
Ultimo - Il ballo delle incertezze
Mammals - The Hours
Montero - Performer
Calcutta - Pesto
Kyle Craft - Bridge City Rose
Car Seat Headrest - Twin Fantasy (Those Boys)
The Low Anthem - Give My Body Back
The Pale White - Loveless
Banfi - Never Really Cared
Bishop Briggs - White Flag
Lord Huron - Wait by the River


February 2018 Playlist